OFELIA B. ORATE
- Former Math Instruction Specialist IV and Math Unit Head of Philippine Science High School Diliman and at present principal of St. Michael the Archangel School.
- Senior author and/or co-author of 19 textbooks, workbooks and teachers’ manuals for High School.
- Master of Education (Major in Mathematics), University of the Philippines Diliman.
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics, U.P. Diliman.
- Academic Excellence Awardee, U.P. Diliman.
- Taught at Marist School, Xavier School, Ateneo de Manila High School and Philippine Science High School.
- Valedictorian, Holy Cross Academy, Sta. Ana Pampanga.
- Rated Outstanding Teacher at Philippine Science High School for 9 consecutive years.
KATRINA O. MALAGUIT
- M.A. Education, Ateneo de Manila University
- A.B. Business Administration, Miriam College
- Assistant Principal, Math Teacher, St. Michael the Archangel School
- Math Tutor and Marketing Officer, Core Concepts Tutorial and Review Center
- Securities Trader (Stockbroker), Campos Lanuza and Co., Inc.
- Marketing Manager, Inter-School Business Association, Miriam College
- Co-author of reviewers for Philippine Science High School National Competitive Exam (PSHS NCE) and College Entrance Exam (UPCAT, ACET, DLSUCET, etc.)